ASIC graduate program
Applications for ASIC's 2018 Graduate Program open on 1 March 2017 and close on 21 March 2017.
The ASIC Graduate Program has continually evolved over the last 18 years and is designed to make the most of your strengths and skills. We are looking for graduates in the following disciplines:
- Law (Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney)
- Finance, Economics, Business & Accounting (Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, Traralgon)
- Mathematics & Statistics (Melbourne, Sydney)
- Arts & Social Sciences (Melbourne, Sydney)
- Information Technology & Computer Science (Sydney, Traralgon)
ASIC is seeking a range of graduates who can contribute to ensure that Australians have trust and confidence in our financial system. Importantly, you'll have an enquiring mind and enjoy working with others to solve complex problems. You'll be a person who seeks out new challenges and experiences to help build your career and knowledge.
For further information please visit the Graduate Careers at ASIC website.