Find out what's new
We have migrated all content from the old site, and introduced features to make the site easier to use.
- a responsive design that makes the site easier to view on mobile devices
- fewer tabs on the home page, with drop-down megamenus designed to help users quickly find relevant content
- a redesigned homepage with direct links to high-traffic tasks and content
- an improved internal search function
- ability to search lists of forms and documents by topic
The new-look site is designed to be compatible with all browsers in common use. However if you are using an older browser version, you may wish to update it, to get the best out of your online experience.
Links - external
If you have bookmarks or deep links to asic.gov.au site content, you may need to update these.
We have put in place redirects for all high-traffic pages, so existing bookmarks and deep links to these pages will continue to work.
Links to low-traffic pages will no longer work and users will have to re-establish these.
This is easy to do:
- On the ASIC homepage, go to the search box in the top right corner; enter the key words for the information you are looking for
- When you have found the desired information you can mark it as Favourite or copy the URL and use it as you need.
Links - internal
Internal links are often used to quickly link users to other information in the site. For example, there may be a link to a relevant regulatory guide within a media release. Some internal links, particularly in older media releases (those issued before January 2013) are not working. We will fix these internal broken links in coming weeks.
If you have queries or comments about the new site, let us know. We appreciate your feedback, which will help us continue to improve the site.