During 2016-17, we maintained an average of 1,640 staff around Australia. For more information, see our 2016-17 annual report.
We are committed to attracting and engaging a diverse and inclusive workplace. Find our more about our commitment to promoting and supporting diversity at ASIC.
To develop capability both at an individual level and across our workforce more broadly, ASIC uses secondments to:
- fill temporary vacancies and provide opportunities for team members to increase their knowledge and skills
- develop a multi-skilled workforce
- strengthen relationships with key regulators and the private sector
- deepen ASIC's regulatory expertise
- retain and develop ASIC's high potential talent, and
- develop leaders with a diverse perspective.