Do you need to lodge financial reports with ASIC?

Generally, companies are required to lodge reports where:

Section 292 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Corporations Act) requires the following entities to prepare financial reports:

Section 601CK of Corporations Act requires registered foreign companies to lodge balance sheets, profit and loss statements, cash flow statements and other documents with ASIC. You should seek professional advice if you are unsure of your company's financial reporting obligations.

AFS licensees must also lodge financial statements under section 989B of Corporations Act.

Related links

Financial reports


Search our registers

Use our online services

Find a form

Last updated: 15/10/2014 12:00