Register for online access
Before you can use ASIC's online services, you will need to register for online access by creating an account.
In some cases when registering for online access, you will need your unique ASIC number. This number can change depending on what online service you are registering for:
- Company officeholders – You will need your corporate key
- Business name holders - No ASIC number is needed to register an account
- Registered agents – You will need your Agent ID
- AFS licensees – You will need your AFS licence number
- Credit licensees – You will need your credit licence number
- Liquidators – You will need your registered liquidator number
- Auditors – You will need your registered auditor number
- Self-Managed Superannuation Fund Auditors - No ASIC number is needed to register an account
- Financial advisers and authorised representatives - No ASIC number is needed to register an account
You will also need to provide your personal details, including your email address and contact information.