Fees and costs disclosure
ASIC issues regulatory materials including regulatory guides, information sheets, letters to trustees, consultation papers and FAQs, and may grant individual and legislative instrument (formerly class order) relief to guide and assist the industry to meet the regulatory requirements relevant to the superannuation industry.
- Updated RG 97 (November 2015)
- 14-334MR ASIC class order clarifies fees and costs disclosure requirements - 2014
- REP 398 Fee and cost disclosure: Superannuation and managed investment products – July 2014
- Fees and costs disclosure requirements for superannuation trustees – INFO 197
- Questions and answers - Fees and costs disclosure