Our media centre manages all our latest news, speeches, and media releases. The best way to stay up to date is to sign up for our media alerts service.
Latest media releases
- 17-273MR ASIC permanently bans former Tasmanian financial adviser
- 17-272MR ASIC joins previously banned financial adviser to proceeding against Melbourne-based financial services business
- 17-271MR ASIC disqualifies NSW SMSF auditor
- 17-270MR ASIC bans Queensland financial adviser
- 17-269MR ASIC calls for expressions of interest for membership of Financial Services and Credit Panel
Journalists representing newspapers, magazines, radio and television outlets or journalists producing commissioned articles can contact the ASIC media unit on 1300 208 215, (International + 61 3 9280 4455) or email us.
- Visiting ASIC premises
- Requests for comments and interviews
- Requests for ASIC speakers and presenters
- ASIC media policy
- Follow us on Twitter @asicmedia
- ASIC responds to articles in the media
- View responses