Our media centre manages all our latest news, speeches, and media releases. The best way to stay up to date is to sign up for our media alerts service.
Latest media releases
- 15-134MR Decision in ActiveSuper civil proceedings
- 15-133MR ASIC suspends BBY Ltd’s AFS licence
- 15-132MR ASIC consults on central clearing obligations for OTC derivatives
- 15-122MR ASIC reports on decisions to cut red tape – October 2014 to January 2015
- 15-131MR ASIC updates guidance for externally administered companies and registered schemes being wound up
Journalists representing newspapers, magazines, radio and television outlets or journalists producing commissioned articles can contact the ASIC media unit on 1300 208 215, (International + 61 3 9280 4455) or email us.
- Visiting ASIC premises
- Requests for comments and interviews
- Requests for ASIC speakers and presenters
- ASIC media policy
- Follow us on Twitter @asicmedia
- ASIC responds to articles in the media
- View responses