Our media centre manages all our latest news, speeches, and media releases. The best way to stay up to date is to sign up for our media alerts service.
Latest media releases
- 16-336MR ASIC remakes instruments that affect financial reporting
- 16-335MR Cairns-based car yard lender and broker breached consumer credit laws
- 16-334MR ASIC commences civil penalty proceedings against Vocation Limited (in liquidation)
- 16-333MR ASIC remakes 'sunsetting' class order about managed discretionary accounts
- 16-332MR ASIC permanently bans former Deutsche Bank FX trader
Journalists representing newspapers, magazines, radio and television outlets or journalists producing commissioned articles can contact the ASIC media unit on 1300 208 215, (International + 61 3 9280 4455) or email us.
- Visiting ASIC premises
- Requests for comments and interviews
- Requests for ASIC speakers and presenters
- ASIC media policy
- Follow us on Twitter @asicmedia
- ASIC responds to articles in the media
- View responses