Our media centre manages all our latest news, speeches, and media releases. The best way to stay up to date is to sign up for our media alerts service.
Latest media releases
- 17-152MR ASIC provides guidance on common issues in registration of managed investment schemes
- 17-151MR Three former co-directors banned from managing companies
- 17-150MR Motor Finance Wizard to pay over $11 million in remediation over responsible lending concerns
- 17-149MR Provisional liquidators appointed to Diploma Group Limited and its subsidiaries
- 17-148MR Australian financial services licence suspended for failing to lodge financial statements
Journalists representing newspapers, magazines, radio and television outlets or journalists producing commissioned articles can contact the ASIC media unit on 1300 208 215, (International + 61 3 9280 4455) or email us.
- Visiting ASIC premises
- Requests for comments and interviews
- Requests for ASIC speakers and presenters
- ASIC media policy
- Follow us on Twitter @asicmedia
- ASIC responds to articles in the media
- View responses