Our media centre manages all our latest news, speeches, and media releases. The best way to stay up to date is to sign up for our media alerts service.
Latest media releases
- 17-248MR Financial Choice pays $21,600 in penalties for false and misleading representations
- 17-247MR ASIC permanently bans former finance analyst
- 17-246MR Former Gold Coast director Bradley Silver charged with fraud and dishonesty offences
- 17-245MR ASIC permanently bans Gold Coast financial adviser
- 17-244MR Variation to financial services and credit bannings of Jianyong (Jenny) Mao
Journalists representing newspapers, magazines, radio and television outlets or journalists producing commissioned articles can contact the ASIC media unit on 1300 208 215, (International + 61 3 9280 4455) or email us.
- Visiting ASIC premises
- Requests for comments and interviews
- Requests for ASIC speakers and presenters
- ASIC media policy
- Follow us on Twitter @asicmedia
- ASIC responds to articles in the media
- View responses