Our media centre manages all our latest news, speeches, and media releases. The best way to stay up to date is to sign up for our media alerts service.
Latest media releases
- 15-292MR Mortgage broking firm responds to ASIC’s concerns about misleading advertising in Chinese language
- 15-291MR ASIC releases a report into book up practices in Indigenous communities
- 15-290MR West Australian web entrepreneur guilty of breaching directors’ duties
- 15-289MR Jamie McIntyre and 21st Century land banking companies agree to the appointment of provisional liquidators and other interim orders
- 15-288MR ASIC bans former Commonwealth Financial Planning adviser
Journalists representing newspapers, magazines, radio and television outlets or journalists producing commissioned articles can contact the ASIC media unit on 1300 208 215, (International + 61 3 9280 4455) or email us.
- Visiting ASIC premises
- Requests for comments and interviews
- Requests for ASIC speakers and presenters
- ASIC media policy
- Follow us on Twitter @asicmedia
- ASIC responds to articles in the media
- View responses