Our media centre manages all our latest news, speeches, and media releases. The best way to stay up to date is to sign up for our media alerts service.
Latest media releases
- 16-432MR AAT affirms ASIC's permanent ban of former Get Approved Finance broker
- 16-431MR Court fines Sino Australia Oil and Gas Limited and disqualifies former chairman, Tianpeng Shao
- 16-430MR Construction company Hochtief AG fined for insider trading and agrees to give up notional profits
- 16-429MR ASIC bans life insurance financial adviser for seven years
- 16-428MR ASIC calls on preparers to focus on useful and meaningful financial reports
Journalists representing newspapers, magazines, radio and television outlets or journalists producing commissioned articles can contact the ASIC media unit on 1300 208 215, (International + 61 3 9280 4455) or email us.
- Visiting ASIC premises
- Requests for comments and interviews
- Requests for ASIC speakers and presenters
- ASIC media policy
- Follow us on Twitter @asicmedia
- ASIC responds to articles in the media
- View responses