What are the Professional registers'?
The Professional registers provide free information about people and organisations that we register and licence that hold the following roles:
- registered auditors
- registered audit companies
- registered liquidators
- official liquidators
- Australian financial services (AFS) Licensees
- Australian financial services authorised representatives
- Australian credit licensees
- Australian credit representatives
- Australian credit registered persons, and
- roles recorded on the Pre-FSR licensees and authorisations register.
What information can I view for free?
The information you receive will depend on the type of role you are searching for. Information we provide for free includes:
- registration/licence number
- start date of registration/licence
- status, and
- details of any conditions or restrictions about the registration
Information brokers also provide additional services for obtaining information on our public registers and may include information from sources other than ASIC.