ASIC's professional registers provide free information about 'professional' organisations and people, including liquidators, auditors and licensees.
- What information can be found on the professional registers?
- What details are available?
- Information brokers
Our professional registers include information on the following roles:
- registered auditors
- registered audit companies
- registered liquidators
- official liquidators
- Australian financial services (AFS) licensees
- AFS authorised representatives
- credit licensees
- credit representatives
- credit registered persons
- roles recorded on the pre-financial services regime register of licensees and authorisations.
For information about approved self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF) auditors, see the SMSF auditor registers.
The information you receive will depend on the type of role you are searching for.
Information we provide for free includes:
- registration/licence number
- name and address
- of the person or organisation
- start date of registration/licence
- details of the registration or licence, including:
- start date
- details of any conditions or restrictions about the registration.
Information brokers offer additional services for obtaining information from ASIC's public registers and may provide information from sources other than ASIC.