REP 599 Market integrity report: January to June 2018
Released 19 November 2018
We are driving the integrity, confidence and innovation of Australian markets so firms can thrive and investors can participate with confidence.
This report highlights some of the activities the Market Integrity Group undertook between 1 January and 30 June 2018, and includes our priorities for the rest of the year.
- 2 people charged in criminal proceedings
- 200 criminal charges laid against 2 people
- 1 sentenced (released immediately upon recognisance) to 1 year, 9 months imprisonment
- $5 million in civil penalties
- 1 court enforceable undertaking
- $95,000 in community benefit payments
Bannings and infringement notices
- 1 infringement notice issued
- $35,000 in infringement notices paid
- 1 person banned from providing financial services
Download the full report (PDF 467KB)