Lodging PDS notices online
From 1 January 2009, the responsible person must lodge one of the following forms online to tell us about an event affecting a PDS:
- Form FS88 PDS in-use notice
- Form FS89 Notice of change to fees and charges in a PDS
- Form FS90 Notice that a product in a PDS has ceased to be available.
To do this, register to use one of the following portals:
- AFS licensee portal. An AFS licensee can register for access to lodge forms online.
- Company officeholder portal. A company officeholder can register for access to lodge forms for their company.
- Registered agent portal. An agent can register for access to lodge forms for companies that have appointed that agent to represent them.
Lodging Product Disclosure Statement notifications online
- Handy hints
- A user guide for AFS licensees
- A user guide for company officeholders
- A user guide for registered agents