This section contains information about auditor registration, appointment, relief, cancellation, resignation, change of details, annual reporting requirements and breach notifications, and lodgement of applicable documents.
An audit of an Australian company, disclosing entity, registered scheme or financial services licensees for the purposes of the Corporations Act may only be performed by a registered company auditor (RCA) or an authorised audit company (AAC).
The information on these pages is intended to assist people in their application to become a RCA/AAC and understand the requirements and compliance obligations under the Corporations Act.
- RG 180 Auditor registration
- Log into the auditors portal
- Search our professional registers
- Regulatory resources - financial reporting and audit
More in this section
- Applying for and managing your auditor registration: How to apply to become a registered company auditor or authorised audit company
- Your ongoing obligations as a registered auditor: What you must do as a registered auditor
- Changing your auditor registration details: How to change or update you registration details
- Cancelling your auditor registration: Procedures for the cancellation of auditor registration