We often plan interruptions to our online services so we can install system upgrades. This page will have any details of planned or unscheduled outages to our online services.
If you've been redirected to this page, then it means our online services are currently undergoing maintenance. Our 'Service interruptions' section below will have more information on when our services will be back online. We apologise for any inconvenience.
- Service interruptions
- Calendar of scheduled service interruptions
- General system troubleshooting and issues
- Service availability statistics
Sunday 1 April 8:00am to 10:00am
The following services will be unavailable:
- ASIC Connect - Business Name Registration, SMSF Registration, Financial Adviser Registrations
- ASIC Connect - Business Name Renewal or Change of detail, SMSF Change of Detail, Financial Adviser Maintenance
- Searches using ASIC Connect - Business Names, Company Search, SMSF Search
- Government Access Search
- Company Officeholder, Registered Agent, Australian Financial Services, Credit, Auditor, Liquidator or Short Selling portals
- Company registration or maintenance forms using EDGE
- Company and Australian Financial Services Licence financial statements using Standard Business Reporting (SBR)
- Datastream searches
- Machine to Machine (M2M) services
To help customers plan for any scheduled service interruptions, we publish the dates and details one month in advance. See Scheduled service interruptions for more information.
If you're having problems when using our online services, it could be an issue with your browser or settings. See System accessibility and compatibility and Transaction troubleshooting for tips on how to fix any issues.
Opening PDFs within the company portal
We've received reports of some customers having issues when trying to open PDF files within our company portal. We recommend you:
- Save the PDF document on your computer and try opening from its saved location or
- Use a different browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer).
Searching on ASIC Connect
When performing a search on ASIC Connect you will need to select a tick box stating 'I am not a robot' to return the results.
If you are using an automated service, you may experience problems searching ASIC Connect.
If you require large amounts of data, you should consider using ASIC's registry data on Data.gov.au.
Each month, we report on our online services and our overall performance in terms of availability.
For an update on our latest performance figures, see Service availability statistics.