We often plan interruptions to our online services so we can install system upgrades. This page will have any details of planned or unscheduled outages to our online services.
- Service interruption
- Calendar of scheduled service interruptions
- General system troubleshooting and issues
- Service availability statistics
We've become aware of scam email designed to mislead our customers into making a payment. The email is titled 'Request for ASIC correspondence reprint' and states that the customer has requested an invoice reprint. The email also contains a link to download the invoice.
The invoice has not been issued by ASIC. If you receive this fraudulent email, please delete it.
9.00am Sunday 25 September 2016 - 2.00pm Sunday 25 September 2016
The following services will be affected:
- ASIC online lodgements (companies, auditors, AFS licensees/Credit licensees)
- EDGE online lodgements (companies, auditors, AFS licensees/Credit licensees)
- Datastream search and extracts
To help customers plan for any scheduled service interruptions, we publish the dates and details one month in advance. See Scheduled service interruptions for more information.
If you're having problems when using our online services, it could be an issue with your browser or settings. See System accessibility and compatibility and Transaction troubleshooting for tips on how to fix any issues.
Opening PDFs within the company portal
We've received reports of some customers having issues when trying to open PDF files within our company portal. We recommend you:
- Save the PDF document on your computer and try opening from its saved location or
- Use a different browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer).
Each month, we report on our online services and our overall performance in terms of availability.
For an update on our latest performance figures, see Service availability statistics.