We often have planned service interruptions to our online search and transaction services to allow us to implement system upgrades. This page will have any details of planned or unscheduled outages to our online services.
- Scheduled service interruption
- Calendar of scheduled service interruptions
- General system troubleshooting and issues
- Service availability statistics
Sunday May 1 2016 11:00am - 12:00pm AEST
During this time, customers may experience a brief service interruption performing the following:
- Log in to ASIC Connect
- Log in to the Company Officeholder, Registered Agent, Australian Financial Services, Credit, Auditor, Liquidator or Short Selling portals
- Lodge a joint Australian Business Number / Business name registration application through the Australian Business Register website
- Lodge business name registration, maintenance or renewal transactions using Machine to Machine
- Lodge company registration or maintenance forms using EDGE
- Lodge Company and Australian Financial Services Licence financial statements using Standard Business Reporting
- Conduct searches using ASIC Connect
- Conduct searches using Machine to Machine
- Conduct searches using Datastream
Seeking more information? Feel free to Ask us a question online.
To help customers plan for any scheduled service interruptions, we publish the dates and details one month in advance. See Scheduled service interruptions for more information.
If you're having technical problems when using our online services, it could be an issue with your browser or security settings. See System accessibility and compatibility and Transaction troubleshooting for tips on how to overcome any issues.
Opening PDFs within the company portal
We've received reports of some customers having issues when trying to open PDF files within our company portal. We recommend trying the following:
- Save the PDF document on your computer and try opening from its saved location or
- Use a different browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer).
Each month, we report on our online services and our overall performance in terms of availability.
For an update on our latest performance figures, see Service availability statistics.