Scheduled service interruption
The following scheduled service interruption will affect our online services as follows:
Friday 4 September 2015 5:00pm - 6:00pm
During this time, customers will be unable to:
- Lodge company registration or maintenance forms using EDGE Secondary Mailbox
- Conduct searches using ASIC Connect
- Conduct searches using Machine to Machine
- Conduct searches using Datastream
No other services will be affected during this time.
Seeking more information? Feel free to Ask us a question online.
Are you experiencing problems opening PDFs from our EasyLodge Portals?
If you have encountered difficulties opening Company Annual Statement Packages (RC06) or any other PDF document accessed from our EasyLodge portals — it may be as a result of your:
- Internet security settings
- Internet browser settings
- Adobe PDF reader version or
- Server and security settings.
In the first instance, we recommend that you try the following:
- Save the PDF document on your computer and try opening from its saved location
- Change browser settings to allow PDF documents to open (this may be in a new window or tab)
- Change browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer)
If you are still having issues, we suggest you seek your own IT advice to find out how to enable PDF documents to open (where security is preventing the PDF from opening).
We have not received any other reports of this issue occurring in our other online services.
Calendar of scheduled service interruptions
We have planned service interruptions to our online search and transaction services to allow us to implement system upgrades.
For more information, see our calendar of scheduled service interruptions page.
If you are experiencing issues with selecting buttons or drop-down menus you may be having browser compatibility problems.
For directions on how to resolve these, see our system accessibility and compatibility page.
If you are experiencing issues setting up an account, registering a business name or updating your details you may be having transaction problems.
For directions on how to resolve these, see our transaction troubleshooting page.
If you are experiencing issues conducting searching or viewing documents you may be having searching problems.
For directions on how to resolve these, see our search troubleshooting page.
Service availability statistics
Each month we report on how we are tracking along with our services - ASIC online lodgements, business name and self-managed superannuation fund auditor registrations and ASIC Connect searches.
For an update of our latest performance figures, see our service availability statistics page.