We often have planned service interruptions to our online search and transaction services to allow us to implement system upgrades. This page will have any details of planned or unscheduled outages to our online services.
- Scheduled service interruption
- Calendar of scheduled service interruptions
- General system troubleshooting and issues
- Service availability statistics
6.00am - 11:59pm Saturday 28 May 2016
The following services will be unavailable:
- ASIC Connect Search (business names, companies, and SMSF auditors)
- ASIC Connect Lodgement (business names, SMSF auditors, financial advisers, and authorised representatives)
- M2M services (search, lodgement, extracts, NZAU Connect)
- ABR ABN-BN Joint Registration service
- Government access to search
- EDGE online lodgements (companies, auditors, AFS licensees/Credit licensees
- Datastream Search and extracts
No other services will be affected during this time.
To help customers plan for any scheduled service interruptions, we publish the dates and details one month in advance. See Scheduled service interruptions for more information.
If you're having technical problems when using our online services, it could be an issue with your browser or security settings. See System accessibility and compatibility and Transaction troubleshooting for tips on how to overcome any issues.
Opening PDFs within the company portal
We've received reports of some customers having issues when trying to open PDF files within our company portal. We recommend trying the following:
- Save the PDF document on your computer and try opening from its saved location or
- Use a different browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer).
Each month, we report on our online services and our overall performance in terms of availability.
For an update on our latest performance figures, see Service availability statistics.